– Community Input Wanted!! –
Morse Park Recreation Center Planning
A new recreation center is being planned at Morse Community Park (5540 Bellaterra Dr, Elk Grove, CA 95757 – 3 miles from Lakeside) to serve the East Franklin area and all of Elk Grove. Community input is vital to the success of this project.
In July, the CSD conducted community outreach including three community meetings, five focus groups, 12 stakeholder interviews, and 251 intercept surveys. A total of 372 people provided dozens of ideas for activities and amenities for Morse Park Recreation Center.
Now the CSD is asking the community to rank its top activities and amenities by completing a brief online survey.
Top Activities & Amenities Online Survey
Available September 1 – 25, 2019
The Elk Grove community is invited to take an online survey to rank their top amenities and activities for inclusion at the Morse Park Recreation Center. Survey results will be included in the Morse Park Recreation Center Feasibility Study
• Email List – Join the Morse Park Recreation Center email list. This is the best way to stay engaged and informed throughout the process.
• Social Media – Stay informed on the latest news regarding the Morse Community Park Recreation Center by following our social media sites.
• Directly contact the Project Manager, Fred Bremerman, via email or phone
• (916-405-5300) for any additional information.
Board Meeting 9/24/19 @ 6pm
Family Movie Night 10/4/19
Board Meeting 10/29/19 @ 6pm
Board Meeting 11/26/19 @ 6pm
Board Meeting 1/28/20 @ 6pm